This bouquet of dried herbs and flowers helps to clear the air. Cedar specifically has been used to drive out negative energy, bring in good influences, and to bless a new home.
How do I use a smudge stick?
1. Open a door or window.
2. Set an intention or mantra. Decide what you'd like to purify or release from your space. An "I release" statement is a great place to begin: "I release feelings of inadequacy and of not being enough," "I release feelings of negativity for ______."
3. Light your smudge stick. Hold your stick at a 45 degree angle. Light it using a match or lighter and let it burn for about 20-30 seconds. Then gently blow out the flame. You should see orange embers.
4. Walk around your space. Walk around your space holding the stick and allow the smoke to flow throughout. Guide the smoke and negativity toward the open door or window so that it can escape.
5. Be safe. Do not inhale smoke directly. Be cautious and keep the smudge stick in your hand at all times while it is smoking.
6. Extinguish. Once you have finished walking through your space, be sure to thoroughly extinguish your smudge stick by placing the smoking end in dirt or sand. Do not run under water to extinguish because it will make it difficult to light again.
Details It's that time of year! My Pumpkin Scrub is back for a limited time. This all natural sugar scrub smells like pumpkin pie and will leave your skin feeling oh-so-soft. These make great hostess gifts and are perfect to...
These limited edition essential oil candles embody the very essence of fall! In my opinion, Fall is the most wonderful time of the year and so I couldn't pick just one scent for this limited release. Choose between the following (or...
Details Keep these diffuser blends by your diffusers and in your laundry room to add to your wool dryer balls. Pre-mixed blends make diffusing a piece of cake and keep your home smelling wonderful! Spring Clean: essential oils of lavender,...