Lotion Bars sell out fast! If they are sold out, be sure to sign up for the SCMC newsletter to be the first to know about restocks.
These lotion bars are a game changer! They include essential oils of peppermint, rosemary, and wild orange and can be used in the shower or right after getting out (i.e. apply while your skin is still damp) to help keep your skin soft and nourished. 2oz bar (sold individually).
How do you use a lotion bar?
1) These bars have no water in the recipe, so using it will your skin is still damp is key.
2) Turn on your favorite shower music (mine is 9 to 5 by Dolly).
3) Adjust your shower to the perfect temp and enjoy every minute of it. Take a few deep breaths while you're in there.
4) Once you've done all the things, turn off the shower and lightly towel dry.
5) Then grab your lotion bar, warm it in your hands and smooth it into your still damp skin.
6) Voila! Your skin is moisturized and ready to take on the day.
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENT LIST
beeswax, coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter; essential oils of peppermint, rosemary, and orange
Directions: Warm lotion bar in your hands and smooth onto skin while it is still wet.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Details This box of fall goodness includes a 11oz cedar eucalyptus essential oil candle, a lavender cedar pouch (perfect to tuck into drawers or to use as a car air freshener), an Udderle Clean soap (choose from Pumpkin Spice or...
These limited edition essential oil candles embody the very essence of fall! Choose between the following (or just go ahead and buy both!): Option 1: Cedar & Eucalyptus. Think falling leaves. 11oz in a white ceramic vessel. $26. Option 2: Orange,...
Welcome to the second round of Blind Date with a Book: Mystery Edition! This edition will feature mysteries, suspense, and psychological thrillers. I've read some really great books in this genre this year and I can't wait to share them...