These lotion bars are a game changer! They include essential oils of lavender and rosemary and can be used in the shower right before getting out (i.e. apply while your skin is still wet) to help keep your skin soft and nourished. 2oz bar (sold individually).
How do you use a lotion bar?
1) These bars have no water int he recipe, so using it will your skin is still wet is key.
2) Turn on your favorite shower music (mine is 9 to 5 by Dolly).
3) Adjust your shower to the perfect temp and enjoy every minute of it. Take a few deep breaths while you're in there.
4) Once you've done all the things: grab your lotion bar, warm it in your hands or under warm water, and smooth it into your still wet skin.
5) Rub it in as needed and then turn off the shower and towel dry.
6) Voila! Your skin is moisturized and ready to take on the day.
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENT LIST
beeswax, coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter; essential oils of lavender and rosemary
Directions: Warm lotion bar in your hands and smooth onto skin while it is still wet.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.