These lotion bars are a game changer! They include essential oils of peppermint, rosemary, and wild orange and can be used in the shower or right after getting out (i.e. apply while your skin is still damp) to help keep your skin soft and nourished. 2oz bar (sold individually).
How do you use a lotion bar?
1) These bars have no water in the recipe, so using it will your skin is still damp is key.
2) Turn on your favorite shower music (mine is 9 to 5 by Dolly).
3) Adjust your shower to the perfect temp and enjoy every minute of it. Take a few deep breaths while you're in there.
4) Once you've done all the things, turn off the shower and lightly towel dry.
5) Then grab your lotion bar, warm it in your hands and smooth it into your still damp skin.
6) Voila! Your skin is moisturized and ready to take on the day.
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENT LIST
beeswax, coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter; essential oils of peppermint, rosemary, and orange
Directions: Warm lotion bar in your hands and smooth onto skin while it is still wet.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Details A little box of cozy! I'm so very excited to bring you the second installment of the Winter Box! This beautiful box includes a 10oz essential oil winter candle, a 2oz ginger peppermint body butter, a Rest + Retreat...
These limited edition essential oil candles embody the very essence of the winter season! Notes of orange, peppermint, and rosemary combine to create the perfect warm and cozy aroma (and we know that we need all the warm and cozy we can...
This lavender & cedar essential oil candle is a perfect stocking stuffer or small gift! These were created especially for the holidays, so grab one before they are gone. We've collaborated with a fellow maker over at Scent Workshop to...