This bouquet of dried herbs and flowers helps to clear the air. Cedar specifically has been used to drive out negative energy, bring in good influences, and to bless a new home.
Note: Rose color varies.
How do I use a smudge stick?
1. Open a door or window.
2. Set an intention or mantra. Decide what you'd like to purify or release from your space. An "I release" statement is a great place to begin: "I release feelings of inadequacy and of not being enough," "I release feelings of negativity for ______."
3. Light your smudge stick. Hold your stick at a 45 degree angle. Light it using a match or lighter and let it burn for about 20-30 seconds. Then gently blow out the flame. You should see orange embers.
4. Walk around your space. Walk around your space holding the stick and allow the smoke to flow throughout. Guide the smoke and negativity toward the open door or window so that it can escape.
5. Be safe. Do not inhale smoke directly. Be cautious and keep the smudge stick in your hand at all times while it is smoking.
6. Extinguish. Once you have finished walking through your space, be sure to thoroughly extinguish your smudge stick by placing the smoking end in dirt or sand. Do not run under water to extinguish because it will make it difficult to light again.
These limited edition essential oil candles embody the very essence of the winter season! Notes of orange, peppermint, and rosemary combine to create the perfect warm and cozy aroma (and we know that we need all the warm and cozy we can...
Details These Winter Diffuser Blends bring the scents of the season indoors! Fir & Needle smells like a walk in the woods and Immune Boost like Christmas. Pre-mixed blends make diffusing a piece of cake and keep your home smelling wonderful! ...
Details It has been year. 2020 has thrown so much at us, but if there is one thing I have learned this year, it is that WE CAN DO HARD THINGS. We are stronger, braver, and tougher than we knew. These beautiful...