Please note these will not ship until 2/1.
Get rid of negative energy once you've done all that spring cleaning with these beautiful smudge sticks. Simply light the end and move throughout your house/space to clear out negative energy and reset. Cedar specifically has been used to drive out negative energy, bring in good influences, and to bless a new home.
Note: Rose color varies.
How do I use a smudge stick?
1. Open a door or window.
2. Set an intention or mantra. Decide what you'd like to purify or release from your space. An "I release" statement is a great place to begin: "I release feelings of inadequacy and of not being enough," "I release feelings of negativity for ______."
3. Light your smudge stick. Hold your stick at a 45 degree angle. Light it using a match or lighter and let it burn for about 20-30 seconds. Then gently blow out the flame. You should see orange embers.
4. Walk around your space. Walk around your space holding the stick and allow the smoke to flow throughout. Guide the smoke and negativity toward the open door or window so that it can escape.
5. Be safe. Do not inhale smoke directly. Be cautious and keep the smudge stick in your hand at all times while it is smoking.
6. Extinguish. Once you have finished walking through your space, be sure to thoroughly extinguish your smudge stick by placing the smoking end in dirt or sand. Do not run under water to extinguish because it will make it difficult to light again.
The Patriarchy Isn't Going to Fight Itself Choose from a magnet for your fridge or a sticker card (that's right, it's a greeting card and the front peels right off and looks just perfect on your laptop, water bottle, journal,...
Y’all. I’m obsessed with these new tote bags and will probably keep one of each for myself. They are the perfect size (17 3/4 H x 15 3/4 W x 6 1/4 D) for carrying your library books or to...
When Thea Deloreto started showing off her abstract paintings, I immediately knew that I would need to include her art in some of my collections. Thea uses abstract painting to express her emotions + how she sees the world and she's...