These lotion bars are a game changer! They include essential oils of peppermint, rosemary, and wild orange and can be used in the shower or right after getting out (i.e. apply while your skin is still damp) to help keep your skin soft and nourished. 2oz bar (sold individually).
How do you use a lotion bar?
1) These bars have no water in the recipe, so using it will your skin is still damp is key.
2) Turn on your favorite shower music (mine is 9 to 5 by Dolly).
3) Adjust your shower to the perfect temp and enjoy every minute of it. Take a few deep breaths while you're in there.
4) Once you've done all the things, turn off the shower and lightly towel dry.
5) Then grab your lotion bar, warm it in your hands and smooth it into your still damp skin.
6) Voila! Your skin is moisturized and ready to take on the day.
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENT LIST
beeswax, coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter; essential oils of peppermint, rosemary, and orange
Directions: Warm lotion bar in your hands and smooth onto skin while it is still wet.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Details Fall Box 2.0 is here!! This is the second edition of the Fall Box (the first in 2020) and I'm so very excited to share it with you all! Each box supports 3 local female makers and has three...
These limited edition essential oil candles embody the very essence of fall! In my opinion, Fall is the most wonderful time of the year and so I couldn't pick just one scent for this autumn release. Choose between the following (or just...
Details These printed poems were written by yours truly last year during the height of the pandemic. Poetry writing became a solace for me when the world felt upside down and now I want to share some of my...