These lotion bars are a game changer! They include essential oils of lavender and rosemary and can be used in the shower right before getting out (i.e. apply while your skin is still wet) to help keep your skin soft and nourished. 2oz bar (sold individually).
How do you use a lotion bar?
1) These bars have no water int he recipe, so using it will your skin is still wet is key.
2) Turn on your favorite shower music (mine is 9 to 5 by Dolly).
3) Adjust your shower to the perfect temp and enjoy every minute of it. Take a few deep breaths while you're in there.
4) Once you've done all the things: grab your lotion bar, warm it in your hands or under warm water, and smooth it into your still wet skin.
5) An alternate method that works better for some is to get out of the shower and lightly towel dry and then apply the lotion bar.
6) Voila! Your skin is moisturized and ready to take on the day.
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENT LIST
beeswax, coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter; essential oils of lavender and rosemary
Directions: Warm lotion bar in your hands and smooth onto skin while it is still wet.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
There are TWO spring seasonal candles and they both embody the essence of the season in their own unique way! Please note that this year they come in two different vessels/sizes. Candle 1: Rosemary, Lavender, & Lemon// 11oz Ceramic...
Details Let's face it. Mornings can be hard, but these shower steams can help! Place one of these bad boys in the shower (out of direct flow of water) and breathe deeply. Eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils will put a...
Details Udderle Clean soaps transform your showering experience and these all new spring scents are delightful! These are only around for a limited time, so grab one while you can. Choose between the following scents// Bloom: essential oils of pink grapefruit, geranium, and...