Hi there, I’m Erienne Jones!
Most days you can find me hanging with my two kiddos, working on new products for my shop, or organizing something in my house. I’m mostly known for my essential oil creations (these can be found in my Etsy shop) and as a health and wellness blogger and educator.
As a former librarian turned stay-at-home mom, I thoroughly enjoy working from home in my yoga pants. I’m an essential oil lover, a bit of a minimalist, and I’m excellent at napping and Netflix binge watching.
The things I’m most passionate about in life include family, inviting people into my home, reading, and helping people get started on their wellness journey.
I create products for people who are looking for all natural solutions for their beauty care regimen and I help train people with simple ways to move towards a more holistic lifestyle. I show them how to start one step at a time and slowly make the transition without getting overwhelmed.
If you’re just dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me:
- I’m married to an amazing guy and we have a beautiful daughter (Harper) and a sweet little guy (Elias).
- Favorite things to binge watch on Netflix include: anything by Shonda Rhimes, Gilmore Girls, Stranger Things, and Parenthood.
- Someday I want to travel the world (London, Paris, Switzerland, Ireland, Italy, and the list goes on).
- Depending on the time of day, my drink of choice is coffee or red wine.
- During my free time, you’ll most likely find me reading a book or taking a nap.
Still here? Let’s connect! Join my email list to receive a coupon for 25% off your first purchase in my Etsy shop.